Thursday, April 15, 2010

WIP Status...

So I am currently working on revising Legend of Black Rose. So far I have over 11,000 words in the latest revision. I don't have a set goal, but it is far better than what it was a few hours ago.

So here is the synopsis if you'd like to take a peek. This is what I am using in the query letter (I'll take feedback!!):

Black Rose is a man chosen above all others as the Champion of Fizanu, goddess of Justice, who finds himself pitted against an Ages old beast.

Rose has come a long way from being an adventurer, father, husband. Even though the world of Eir du'Brusai is young, Rose has watched the twin suns rise and set for hundreds of years. He's witnessed the destruction of a magical city and has seen the creation of a horrible, soul-eating monster. A promise is made to this beast: Lay the soul of Black Rose at the feet of the goddess of the Underworld, Ta'arinuru, and it shall be released from its earth-bound prison.

In a battle that will alter the course of the world, Rose must choose what is best. His death or that of the demon known as the Dourghuun.


So there ya go. Wow, I do use 'so' lots, don't I? Bad habits and all that.

Cheers!

No comments: