Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Back...

I am still trying to get back on track with writing and blogging. I know that my long absence has sort of left me in the blogosphere "limbo", but sadly there is nothing I can do about that.

I am back to editing. I have edited Chapter 1 and am working on Chapter 2. I don't have a word count, because I am handwriting these pages. I have about 23 pages in the first chapter finished for the most part. Just have to get them into the computer and be done. I am really enjoying this though. The scratch of a pencil over paper... what excitement!

So thanks, everyone, for hanging in there. I will do my best to blog more, to at least schedule posts if I am not able to actually sit down and write one. It's all good.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

If you're thinking of doing some daily blogging were doing the A to Z April Challenge again. To sign up click below.

Lee
Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011