Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow, Who Knew?...

I spent some time working on the new layout of my blog. I'm sure you already noticed that, because you're quick that way.

I, however, just figured out I had a whole bunch of new followers. I'm up to like... 153! What is so cool about that is, I didn't even have to use the calculator or ask my husband to figure out that number. How freakin' cool is that? Totally awesome!

This is motivational, you know. Makes me want to keep blogging and writing and getting my rear in gear! It also helps to stave off depression. You guys, that is. And the writing as well, but mostly knowing that you guys are still here, even after my months of hiatus.

Well, gee... now I have to think of something cool for you all. Oh, the pressure! ;)

4 comments:

Emily White said...

Yay! Congrats for all the new followers! :)

Jennie Bennett said...

It better be amazing! j/k We like to hear from you anyway :D
http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com/

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

New layout looks good - easier to read as well!

Title Loans said...

I like it! I'm still working on how to customize mine before I start getting the word out. It's really hard, ya know? I wish someone would just do it for me.
Ava