Friday, July 8, 2011

I Have A Guest Post!...


I have someone willing to be interviewed and do a guest post for me. His name is Anthony Fox and I will be posting his interview on Monday and his post on Tuesday. So stay tuned for that! It'll be fun and exciting. In the meantime, you can visit his blog HERE.

Hmm... I was going to say something else and I completely forgot what it was. I really hate it when I do that. Too many people distracting me when I'm trying to blog...

Oh well. Revisions have begun, again, on 'Crowning Absolution'. I've broken it down to the first book and am working on that more than anything. I'm still looking for people willing to do guest posts and I am willing to do them as well. I also would like to start doing some author interviews and of course do more reviews.

I was browsing my local thrift shop the other day and found 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo'. I've heard so much about it but haven't had much money purchase it outright, so when I found it I was all like, "Score!". Hehe! I went totally Valley on you. Like ohmygah! So yeah, as soon as I finish "The Redemption of Althalus" by David and Leigh Eddings, I will totally move on to that book!

There's no rush, if you want to do a guest post, please let me know! I would love to have you over here... in my den of demented... I mean, yeah. :D

4 comments:

N. R. Williams said...

Nice to see you around.
Nancy

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Nancy. Sorry I lurk so much, trying to change that now that I am no longer working. :D

Jamie Gibbs said...

I'll look forward to the guest post :D
I'd be happy to do a guest post for you too, though I'm not sure what I could offer, hehe.

Mel Chesley said...

WOOT! I just sent you an email. ;) I'd LOVE to have you guest post and you can write about whatever. I'm not picky about what people want to write, I am just trying to gain a little more exposure... the GOOD kind of exposure that is. lol!