Monday, September 19, 2011
Worst Movies Ever Blogfest...
Welcome to Alex J. Cavanaugh's Worst Movies Ever! Blogfest. First, if you don't know who Alex is, get your tail over to his blog and check him out. Because, seriously...
Now, today is also International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arrgh! So ye filthy bilge rats best be payin' attention or I'll be throwin' yer barnacled carcass into the brig!
Now that I got that out of my system, I can begin! So I just want to say this first: This is just my opinion!! Don't get butt hurt if I list a movie here that you absolutely adore. These are just movies that, IN MY OPINION.... suck. Lol!
So in no particular order, here we go (and some of them I just won't comment on...):
1) Prince of Space
2) Highlander 2: The Quickening. (All I can say is... really? They should have just stopped with the first movie. Granted I like the show... but yeah...)
3) Highlander: The Source (Please read above comment.)
4) Howard the Duck. (Yeah, I will catch hell for this...)
5) Green Slime
6) Warlock (Liked it when I was what...12?)
7) The Car (Satan has awesome wheels... XD )
8) Earth Girls Are Easy
9) Frozen (Stranded on a ski lift... well duh! But wolves?????....??)
10) What Dreams May Come
Again, this is just my opinion. Some of them I didn't comment on much because it's been ages since I even saw them. Part way through I might mention...
Frozen was horrible, but like a bad traffic accident I couldn't turn away, so my daughter and I made it into our own "Mystery Science Theater 2000"! That part was fun.
The Car was scary when I was a kid, then later just made me go "I liked that???"
Never even got far into movies like Howard the Duck or Earth Girls Are Easy... I watched What Dreams May Come just to see if it might get better. It didn't. Hence why it's on the list!
So what do you think were the worst movies ever? I'll be hopping over to find out!