Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holidays Are Over...

Well Christmas is over and we're almost into the New Year! I had an awesome holiday so far and expect to have some fun on New Years. Maybe I'll get totally outrageous and play with my new World of Warcraft Miniatures game!

Woot!

Nerd. I know. We've had this discussion before.

More than likely it will be a night spent with the family, of course. I'm usually not that fond of driving around on New Years. There's some pretty stupid drunk drivers.

I hope you all had a great holiday as well. Have a safe New Years and keep an eye out for another book review of a new author I found. Half the time, these authors are new to me, but maybe not to you. I'd still like for you all to drop by and leave a comment.

The rest of the week will be spent working and doing some housework, maybe do some writing. If I don't post anything else this week, I'll get back on it next week. Have a great week just in case!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Oh go ahead a geek out with your WOW miniatures! And we don't go anywhere on New Year's. There's crazy people out there!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Hmm. What kind of WoW miniatures do you have? You should post pics. I played Wow for many years and am interested.

April Plummer said...

I'm glad you had a great Holiday and encourage you to do whatever makes you happy NYE! We stay in also. Usually just my husband and me, but we may have some friends with us this year. If not, my husband won't make it to midnight, and I'll probably just be laying in bed beside him with a book in my hands. Wahoo! We aren't exactly partiers! LOL.

Mel Chesley said...

LOL Alex! Yeah, I'll get my geek on. :D And yes, there are crazy people out on NYE.

Michael, I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up here for you to see.

April, aren't we just hardcore? lol! Seems like NYE is just like any other night that's routine. Hehe!

Angela Brown said...

Have at it with WOW. It's your world. Bring in the New Year how you want :-)

Glad you have a wonderful Christmas. Same here. Enjoyed spending time with family and friends.