Monday, April 30, 2012

May Day...

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough briar,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire,
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the fairy queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green.
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats, spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours,
In their freckles live our savours.
I must go seek some dew-drops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.
Farewell, thou lob of spirits, I'll be gone;
My queen and all her elves come here anon!


Happy May Day! Make sure you keep your shiny things in check, lest the fairies seize upon them and drive you to madness in your search.

I take it that everyone has survived the A-Z challenge? Everyone has gone unscathed? Well, for the most part anyway. As long as not too many hair follicles are missing and no one needs a wig, right?

I'll be posting on May 2nd, an update about my book. I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I've added some more to my pages up above such as links, quotes, characters and pronunciation. I will be taking down my website once I have everything transferred over to Blogger and use this for my website. Feedback, as usual, is always appreciated.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

And a happy May day to you!

Andrea Teagan said...

Merry May Day!! What a lovely post :) Thank you.

Andrea