Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Amazing...

It's amazing what you find while browsing through pictures on the internet. I got this pic of Gir, when she was a kitten, off of my daughter's FaceBook page.

I took it to the next level of course.

When my daughter graduated, they had pictures of her and her best friend up on the slideshow. It was very funny and sweet.

So what's next for me? I have one kid graduated, the other on his way. Working two jobs, trying to revise and edit a short story as well as book two and trying to find time to do something fun...

I haven't played any of my online games in weeks.

Weeks, people.

Meh, I actually don't miss the games so much as I miss my friends I play with. That's what gets me the most. I have had a couple of them email me and wonder where I have been, what rock I crawled under and why doesn't it have internet?!?

But, like everything else in life, we have to do what we have to do to get by. Right now, working this job and doing a paper route with my husband is what we have to do. The paper route was the better option and we have my son and brother in law both willing to help us so we can get a day off here and there.

Will it be difficult?

Hell yes. But, again, we all do what we have to do. So writing and gaming must take a hit. Sacrifices must be made if it means survival. But the paper route is nice, because I actually get to spend some more time with my husband. Usually by the time I get home from one job, he's going to bed.

It's all good. Like the pic above, it's all good in da hood. Have a great rest of the week everyone!

No comments: