Okay so here we go:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. List the rules.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate ten people for the award. And notify them that you've given them an award.
Thank you, Kendra over at Flame Writer! I'm now following her, as she's new to the blogging world. So hop on over there! Follow and support!
Seven random facts about me... hmm...
1. Okay, well I did give this piece of advice to another fellow author/blogger. They were wanting to get back to the flow of their own story after helping someone else. So I suggested this: Talk to your characters out loud. I do this, believe it or not. Hey, you all know I'm weird, so this shouldn't be so shocking! But I do, I speak to them as if they're in the room with me when I am trying to reconnect to them to write. I speak the dialogue out loud to make sure it sounds okay, so why not talk to my characters?
2. My favorite color is royal blue, but it isn't my only favorite. My other two are black and red. I went through a whole black and red phase in school. I even had a red bandana until some member from the Bloods told me to never wear it again. Yes, I went to school with Bloods and Crips and had a best friend who was connected to the Mexican Mafia... Ha! Let's see how long I'm around now.
3. You all know how much I love the medieval recreation group I belong to. I own several swords. And dragon skulls hang on my walls. I'd decorate my bedroom like the main cabin of a pirate ship if I could!
4. Okay, here is something you all don't know. As I sit here wracking my brain trying to find fun facts that won't get me killed... like fact #2... ha ha! I don't like Pink Floyd. Wow, I think I heard dozens of simultaneous clicks as you all unfollow me. I'm not much of a fan and my whole family gives me crap about it. Lol!
5. I met Stephen Baldwin once, while he was working on the 'Young Riders' series in Tucson. I was working at a Pizza Hut when he dropped in with his girl of the week on his arm. All the other waitresses were stunned into silence except me, because I didn't know who he was. So I asked what he wanted. He wanted the pizza in like 10 minutes, which we couldn't do, so I had to tell him sorry. I think he kind of liked not being fawned all over for a few minutes at the very least.
6. I used to volunteer for a Historical Fantasy park in Tucson called Valley of the Moon. I miss that place. I'll have to get you guys the link to the website. If you are ever in Tucson, Arizona, you MUST visit!
7. I'm hooked on the TV series, 'Pretty Little Liars'. I just finished watching season 2 on Netflix and am trying to catch up on season 3. I'll write more about that later, cause now I want to read the books!
Okay, so there you have it. Thanks again, Kendra! Hope you gain some more followers. She's also part of Alex's Insecure Writer's Support Group. Have a great rest of the weekend!