Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Most Likely To...

I was reading some comments and such from people on Facebook. People commenting on other statuses and the like, nothing earth shattering, but it got me thinking.

Scary, isn't it?

At the end of the school year in high school, I could practically predict what people were going to say about me. Very few people ever wrote meaningful stuff. I mean, really, I didn't have a lot of close friends. However, they were friends who would be sitting in the jail cell with me saying, "That was freakin' awesome! Can we do it again?"

Ahem.

I seriously did not cause THAT much trouble, I swear.

But when it came time to pass around the year book, get people to sign it so you could have some sort of memento, what did they say?

Mine were always short and sweet. I was always one of the 'sweetest people they knew'. Ha! They didn't know me that well... er...

Anyway!

I got lots of the 'sweet' stuff. I'd give a person the shirt off my back if they needed it. (And I'd get arrested... lol!) I'd offer to pay for lunch or a movie without ever expecting to be treated in return.

I also got a lot of 'You're so funny! Had a blast with you in Science/History/Choir...'

So what did people say about you? Might be fun to go dust off your yearbook and check it out. Have fun!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Think most of those who signed my yearbook were girls. No idea what I wrote in anyone else's yearbook. I'm sure it was short though.

Unknown said...

We didn't do the whole yearbook thing when I was in school; instead we had people sign our school shirts. Mine was covered in gibberish and doodles; it was awesome :)

Jamie