Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorite, Fantasy Art & A Funny...

It's Friday! Woohoo! I have a three day weekend. I love getting the same days off as the kids. It's awesome.

So this Friday, my favorite author pick is going to be W. Freedreamer Tinkanesh. I have yet to read Walki's book, 'Outsider', but Walki also does art and music. Matter of fact when I did the book trailer for 'Outsider', Walki provided almost all the artwork and did the music. I had a ton of fun doing that trailer. I'll provide that video below.

You can find Walki's book here. And Walki's twitter account is @LordWalkiWolf. 

'Outsider' video:



Fantasy Art:



And now for the funny:


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Funny is good. Luke must've been from the South.

Allison said...

haha. I love your Star Wars funnies :) Cool fantasy pic, too! I get three day weekends every weekend--it is awesome!

Allison (Geek Banter)

Michael Offutt, Speculative Fiction Author said...

You better get some writing done this weekend. I want a sequel to Adversarius.

Mel Chesley said...

Lol, Alex!

I'd love to get a three day weekend all the time. :D

And yes sir! I'm almost done with revisions. It's getting there. :D

Jamie Gibbs said...

That's how you know the lightsaber, and for that matter, any weapon is functioning correctly. Gotta point it at the face to make sure it's in good condition :)

Jamie