Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites, Fantasy Art & A Funny...

It's Friday! It's also the beginning of my Spring Break and so of course this post is a little late. I slept in!

I wish I could say I have an awesome "Favorite" all planned out for you today, but I don't. I'll have to get back on track with that next week. I do have a cool fantasy pic for you though, that I stumbled across on FaceBook. I always share the cool pics I find.

And the funny ones. I can't help it.

So here is my fantasy art pic for the week:


And of course, it wouldn't be Friday without my funnies. I'll give you a couple this time because I was slacking off:







Hehe! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Angela Brown said...

I think you had the pic and I shared it or something because it is just AWE-tastic.

And the kitty shredded the wheat!
Had my suspicions :-)

klahanie said...

Greetings my human friend,

Yes, it's me, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! It's Saturday here. Time zones or what! Your fantasy art pic looks very much like my garden where the 'wee folks' dance, sing and play.

And um photos of cats! Yikes...

Pawsitive wishes for a good weekend to you,

Penny :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Highly approve of that last one!