Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Faves & Funnies...

It's Friday! Woohoo!

I know lots of you get the weekends off. If you don't, you have my sympathies. I hate working weekends, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do.

Sadly, I'm still looking for work. Meh. Wouldn't be so bad if I had some editing jobs. Ahem.

Yeah, that was my lame attempt at soliciting work. It's Friday, what do you expect, enthusiasm?

Anyway, found a couple of new favorite authors these past couple of weeks. One of them being Diane Darcy. I did a review of her story, 'The Princess Problem'. Very good story! I hate calling any story cute, but this certainly fit the description. And you all know I don't read romance much, unless it's got a good story.

My other new fave is Tamara Hart Heiner. I wrote a review for 'Inevitable'. Now, this is a YA book I would recommend to my nieces.

I'm working my way through a couple more books. 'Gravity's Revenge' by A. E. Marling is so far, splendid! Enchantress Hiresha is like a close personal friend. I expect to devour this book rapidly. I am also loving the illustrations within. I can't wait to share my review with all of you.

All right, on to the funnies! I know this is what you truly come to see on Friday. Can't fool me!

First some cats:






And 'cause I know you ALL don't like cats, here's some dogs:

 



And this isn't funny, it's just cool. I mean, come on, it's a SHIP!!!




And there you go. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! What are your plans?

6 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

Love it! Love the pics!

Mel Chesley said...

Lol!Thanks. :)

Jai said...

Love the pics!

That ship is really awesome.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The drawing is amazing! Like the guy who does the sidewalk art that looks real.

Allison said...

I want to spend most of the weekend outside! Cause I'm tired of being indoors! hehe. Funny pictures. And the ship is totally awesome.

Allison (Geek Banter)

Unknown said...

I love the pew pew pew pic, though it emphasises that cats are out to enslave humanity :)