Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Faves & Funny...

It's Friday! Hopefully by now, I'm smack in the middle of Canada. If not, well, soon to be or beyond, who knows?

When hubby called the Canadian border, the one thing they said to him that will make the process go more smoothly is don't be a smart ass. He may have to put duct tape over my mouth so we can get across.

Ha!

I'll try to behave. I won't sing, "Blame Canada" from the Southpark Movie. I'll limit my use of 'eh' at the end of my sentences and I certainly won't make fun of the Mounties by asking if they have seen Moose and Squirrel.

I also hope to have lots of pictures to share with all of you. It's going to be a super fun trip! Okay, on to the faves and funnies. What sort of mood am I in? Well, goofy. I have to say I'm loving both series of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel". I finished Buffy sometime back and I'm almost done with Angel on Netflix. I love when the show gets campy. If you've never seen either show, I'm sorry. If you're starting like me, well, spoiler alert. My favorite Angel episode so far has been where Angel gets turned into a puppet. Hilarious!

Joss Whedon, you da man when it comes to creating such awesome characters!

Okay, here's your funnies. Enjoy!



Ooooh that last one almost made me snort coffee through my nose... lol! All right, have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That first one is hilarious.
No Rocky and Bullwinkle jokes until you're across the border!

Adrienne Reiter said...

Why is Canada so hard to get into eh? haha That last one's hilarious. Poor Buddy

Arlee Bird said...

Government agents and other figures of authority rarely have much sense of humor. We could probably solve a lot of the world's problems with more laughter.

Love the last picture. Old Yeller! I haven't been able to watch that movie since I was a little kid.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Unknown said...

Good luck crossing the border :)

I'd stay from any and all South Park references, to be honest :P