Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Need Your Help!...

I'm a bit overwhelmed. One of my best friends (and also a talented author) A. D. Stewart, is making a book cover for "Adversarius".

Here's the thing...

I can't decide which one I like best. I've discussed some changes with her, we're working on it. But I can't decide if I like it with or without the crown.

So will you vote in the comments below? Cover One or Cover Two:

Cover One

Cover Two
Again, leave your comments below. Help me decide which one to do. Thanks!

8 comments:

Constance Burris said...

/Cover one. The title stands out more.

Donna Hole said...

Is the crown integral to the story? If so, keep the one with the crown.

.......dhole

Donna Hosie said...

It's such a personal choice. I would lose the crown, but keep the font and colours of number one. They are really beautiful and stand out.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Second one - looks more professional.

Aldrea Alien said...

Between the two ... second one.

The crown on the first seems a bit much and it took me a few moments to read 'shadow of the rose' in those colours (the second's a little iffy on that point, but it's not as bad).

Murees Dupé said...

I liked the second one. Though, I personally feel that Shadow of the rose was hard to read on both.

Hart Johnson said...

I like the second. I think the crown is just a bit much.

Mel Chesley said...

Thank you everyone! I value your input and this has helped me immensely. :)