Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Need Your Help!...

I'm a bit overwhelmed. One of my best friends (and also a talented author) A. D. Stewart, is making a book cover for "Adversarius".

Here's the thing...

I can't decide which one I like best. I've discussed some changes with her, we're working on it. But I can't decide if I like it with or without the crown.

So will you vote in the comments below? Cover One or Cover Two:

Cover One

Cover Two
Again, leave your comments below. Help me decide which one to do. Thanks!

8 comments:

Constance Burris said...

/Cover one. The title stands out more.

dolorah said...

Is the crown integral to the story? If so, keep the one with the crown.

.......dhole

Anonymous said...

It's such a personal choice. I would lose the crown, but keep the font and colours of number one. They are really beautiful and stand out.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Second one - looks more professional.

Aldrea Alien said...

Between the two ... second one.

The crown on the first seems a bit much and it took me a few moments to read 'shadow of the rose' in those colours (the second's a little iffy on that point, but it's not as bad).

Murees Dupè said...

I liked the second one. Though, I personally feel that Shadow of the rose was hard to read on both.

Hart Johnson said...

I like the second. I think the crown is just a bit much.

Mel Chesley said...

Thank you everyone! I value your input and this has helped me immensely. :)