Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Cover And News...

Hey everyone!

Just posting up a quickie here to show off the new eBook cover and the paper back cover.

'Adversarius' will be available in paper back very, very soon! As in, probably by next week, soon. Of course, I'll be posting when it is available.

So, without further ado, here are the new covers:

e-book cover!

paper back cover!
::Does the happy dance:: I'm excited. And a very special thank you to Anita Stewart, she did an amazing job and was willing to work with me even after I changed my mind like, three times. Ha! I swear, I wasn't trying to be difficult.

If you like Anita's work, she's very reasonable and flexible. She'll work with you until you're happy. Here's the link to her site.

Thank you, Anita!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And in paperback too!!!! I love it. You must be so happy.

Mel Chesley said...

I'm super excited, very happy. I can't wait!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Mel, that cover is awesome! keep us posted - I'll do a shout-out when the paperback is available.

klahanie said...

Hi Mel,

This is fantastic news! You should be very proud. The cover is hauntingly eerie. When you have that further info, I shall be delighted to spread the news.

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)