Friday, October 11, 2013

Today Is My...

BIRTHDAY!

Woot! And to celebrate, I'm giving YOU the gift.

So what are you getting? Well, right now the only thing I can give you is a free copy of "Adversarius, Shadow of the Rose: Book One". I'd love if you could all spread the word. You've helped me before and you know I will reciprocate.


I certainly cannot hand out cake. That would be cool, though, wouldn't it? The best I can do is offer up some virtual cake. Pretend it's your favorite and don't forget the ice cream! Have an awesome Friday and a more awesome weekend!


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday, Mel!!!

Aldrea Alien said...

Happy B-day! ^_^

Mel Chesley said...

Thank you, thank you. :D

Misha Gerrick said...

Happy belated birthday!

Stephanie said...

Here's wishing you a happy late birthday.