Monday, October 28, 2013

You Know That Thing, With The Thing?...

So there have been some people sort of waiting for the paperback version of "Adversarius". You know, for that whole like-the-feel-of-a-real-book thing. You know how it goes.

Well, I have good news.

It's done!

The paper back version of "Adversarius" is now available on Amazon.

Took a little while to get to this point, but it is done. I received the proof copy over the weekend and checked it out inside. The formatting, I have to say, is perfect. Spaces between scenes is good and the clip art I used worked so well.

I've heard lots of horror stories out there about how formatting for Kindle and Createspace was so difficult. But I have to say, I found a couple links online and followed the instructions to the letter.

Easy peasy.

One of them was our very own Donna Hosie. The other site was Gregory Mahan.

If you just follow the steps, it isn't so hard. Hell, I'd even be happy to help you out and do it for you.

At any rate, it looks very good inside. My dedication and copyright pages are not the greatest, but that's okay. It's the rest of the book that matters. So I hope, those of you who were wanting a paper back copy, you enjoy it.

Have a great week everyone and be sure to drop by tomorrow when Hart Johnson will be dropping by with a guest post.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!
Will definitely stop by for Hart.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mel. My KDP guide is one of my most popular posts.

I'm so happy for you. You need to post a photo of you holding your new literary baby!

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Alex!

Donna, that post helped me out soooo much! Seriously, not a lick of problems.

dolorah said...

That thing with the thing! Oh, how I love that sentiment, lol.

Congrats on the print publication. And thanks for the link references.

.......dhole