Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Faves, Fantasy Art & Funnies...

It's Friday! Yay, another jobless week. ::Sighs:: That's all right. I'm going to keep looking for work, no matter what.

I do have some jewelry for sale. I'm trying to open up an Etsy store, but am waiting to get a little more inventory before I do. And by inventory, I mean variety. I have lots of those paracord/survival bracelets. I have better pictures somewhere. And I am doing chainmail jewelry again.

Here is a bracelet I did. Byzantine links with silver and gunmetal aluminum links. Price is $18.00 + S&H.

But this is the Friday post, so let's move on!

My favorite thing this week has nothing to do with books, or movies, or games! *Gasp!* I've discovered the wonderfulness that is DQ's banana split blizzard. OMGoodness! It's yummy, especially since I feel like a piglet when I want a real banana split.

I'm also enjoying a new game. It's been getting me out of the house and meeting people. Which is always a good thing, right? Hubby and I have been walking a lot since we started this game. We can walk for long distances and not even realize how far we went. It's awesome!

Okay so let's see what I have for you this week in the way of Fantasy art:

Art by Marcela Bolvar
And now for the funnies!





And pardon the language in this one...




Okay! That's it! Have a great weekend and see you Monday! What are you plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I like the bracelet. I prefer the heavier ones.

The cat funnies are great!

Mel Chesley said...

I like the heavier ones as well, Diane. Sadly, I have no way of getting those heavy silver links. Aluminum offers a quick way to get it done. And, I'm finding, more and more chain mail jewelry is being done with aluminum. It offers all sorts of colors, too. :)