Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Coming Back Around...

I'm trying my best to get back into my old routines. I'll be honest. My writing atmosphere is less than conducive. In a couple of months (hopefully!!!!) we'll be getting our own place and my computer monitor won't be a foot from my face.

That's not an exaggeration.

Due to the location of my computer and monitor, it gives me headaches faster than Legolas can launch an arrow.

But my writing need has been brimming and I'm about to burst if I don't do something!!! I'm frustrated to no end, and I hate coming on here to just whine and complain and spew negativity all over the place.

So forgive me.

I did learn that I could schedule tweets on Twitter. Who knew?! Well, most of you, I'm sure. So it has been a bit of a release for me to sit here for a little while at least and schedule tweets for a couple days in advance.

Book two is SOOOO close to being done. It's been close to being done for some time now! But again, not wanting to sit here and type until I get a migraine, I'm limited.

I do try to sit here and do a few lines a day. Writing, people! Sheesh...

;)

If anything, I'd like to do more of those Fantasy Flash Fictions with the picture attached. I don't like not knowing the artist, and not giving them credit. So I will do my best to start that up again and seek out the artist names to give credit where credit is due.

I miss you all like crazy. ::Sighs::

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Mel! Good to hear from you. Sorry you're jammed so close to your monitor. Hope you get room to type soon.
Definitely want to both credit the artist and get permission to post the image. Better safe than sued.

Mel Chesley said...

Hey Alex! Yes, absolutely better safe than sued. :D With any luck, we'll be in a place of our own around the end of October.