Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Looking For Guests/Interviews...






Hi everyone! I've been making a few changes to the blog, trying to revamp it a bit.


A few things to note: I'm no longer doing reviews. time just doesn't allow for it right now and until I can get my butt back into shape on the internet and manage my time better, I'm putting reviews on hold.

If I'm currently doing a review for you, patience please! I will still do it, just give me some time.

I'm currently looking for some content. What I mean by this is, over on the left hand side, I'm adding book links for my fellow authors. My contact info is on the Policies page for guest posts and such. I'm looking for author interviews or guest blog posts. I have a questionnaire I can send to you for interviews and there is a list of what I require for guest posts, including links to your social media platforms and books.

I'm also looking for your book links. I'll add them to the list as I get them. Please send me the links via e-mail.

All I ask in return is that you reciprocate. Share my links, invite me to guest post or do an interview. I love doing guest posts, but I work best with a topic. Interviews are fun, too!

I also have a whole list of book links I'm working on to start using on Twitter. If any of you are having issues using Twitter, I'm more than happy to help out. Again, find a way to reciprocate. We're all in this together. If there is one thing I've been missing in my time away from here, it's the close community of writers helping writers.

So, book links are now being displayed on the left. I have a page for links as well. These can link to anything you like, just email me.

Hope you are all having a good week and I'll see you soon!

No comments: