Thursday, September 3, 2015

Just Chillin'...

Hey my internet peeps!

Hope you all had a good week. I'm taking some time to just kick back, relax and well, who am I kidding. I'm getting in some stuff while the baby takes a nap.

Yesh!

Silence.

I have another purpose today. I wanted to let you all know that September 14th, I will be doing an author interview with Jill Nojack, author of  the Kindle Scout selected book, "The Familiar", the first in the Bad Tom Series. She's also the author of the Fae Unbound series and has a story in "The Riot Girls"collection.

She has a website here.

Anyway, I am super excited to have her on my blog! There is always a possibility of a giveaway, so be prepared to leave a comment. It isn't that hard, these days, just have to click on the I'm not a Robot thingy, right?

Right!

See you all soon and have a wonderful rest of your week. Hopefully I won't forget the Friday Funnies and Fantasy Art tomorrow. Hmm... better do that now.

No comments: