Monday, January 4, 2016

GTKM: 3...

It's Monday! Time for another round of "Getting To Know Me".

I know, you're nine kinds of excited right now, aren't you? I can feel the love. Or maybe it is sarcasm. I'll take either.

Okay! Here we go!

If I had to describe myself as an animal, which would it be?

I think it would probably be a cross between a fox and a wolf. A Wox! Or a Folf. Hmm... I may have to work on that name later.

I tend to be loyal and social like a wolf, but also a loner. I have a pack I like to run with, but interlopers beware!

I also tend to be kind of sly, like a fox. I like to keep under the radar. I certainly can't jump like a fox, though. Have you seen those guys go after critters in the snow? Amazing!


Crazy!

I also think I'm kind of goofy and playful like a wolf or fox. But that's just my opinion.

What animal would YOU pick for me? What animal describes you? Leave your answers in the comments! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If you could jump like that, then you missed your calling as a basketball player.