Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Special Guest Post: Andrea Dean Van Scoyoc...


Old authors never retire, they just…

Okay, well, I DID retire...and I enjoyed it.

I dabbled here and there...became a musician (my music has been heard in film, radio shows and on TV shows! One of my collections is under contract for use in stores as “shopping music”!) a hippie involved in all kinds of eco, humanitarian and animal rights causes and even started a very short lived magazine.

But...as my restless spirit dictated, I was never satisfied for long.

It wasn't until just a couple of weeks ago that I checked off another dream...I've become a photo artist.

I've always wanted to be an artist...any type of artist, but I can't even draw stick figures. Photo manipulation has always intrigued me, but I've never had the means...either the software was too expensive, or it was so difficult to use that, in tears, I gave up.

That's all changed now...and I'll be forever grateful.

Like I did with my writing, I've thrown myself, both feet into creating Phobophilia Surrealist Photography...and I've never been happier.


You can find (and even purchase if the wickedness moves you) my art at my official gallery on Deviant Art.

I post a new manipulation each day (sometimes two) so be sure to follow me there for updates.



No comments: