Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!...

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by...

It's been one crazy week after another! I guess it's true, that when you're busy, the time moves faster.

So, I know a lot of people do the 30 days of Thanks for this month. Along with NaNoWriMo.

I have not done either.

I hope to do NaNo again some year. I loved it. But the 30 days of Thanks... Here is what I am thankful for:

Every single thing in my life. The stress, the work, the fun, the laughter, the tears. Everything. My children, my grandchildren, my family, my husband and even my cats. I can honestly say I am at a point in my life where I am at peace. I'm settled. Yes, I still wake up cranky and snarky. I have days of pain and days of rest. But I would not change much of anything about my life right now.

How about you? What are you Thankful for? What are your plans? Travelling?

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday and I'll see you after Black Friday. !!!


No comments: