Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Book Release: "Blood of My Sisters" by Mel Chesley

Hooray! It's here, it's here, it's here!

My book is now available on Amazon as a paperback and a Kindle! I'll leave the links to each below.

I'm so very excited to have my first BREED book out. This has been an amazing process and project. The other authors I work with are so great at brainstorming. I'll share their book links below, too!

I'm so very excited. We'll be having a huge book signing in Airway Heights, WA, Feb. 8th and 9th at Ghost Quarter Games. If you live in the area, please at least drop by!

And watch this space. After the book signing, I won't be so frazzled and will do a giveaway here on the blog.

Okay, okay, on with it! Here are the links to not just my books, but all those currently from The Breed world:

For Kindle, click here.

For Paperback, click here.

 For Kindle, click here.

For Paperback, click here.

For Kindle, click here.

For Paperback, click here.

For Kindle, click here.

For Paperback, click here.








And that's it for now! All of these books will soon be made available in other formats, and as soon as that happens, I will post links. Thanks, everyone, for your support and happy reading!

Don't forget the book signing:


1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Mel! I'll give it a shout-out next week.