Wednesday, November 27, 2019

New Blog, New Link, Same Person...

Hey guys!
I know, it's been a loooong time! I have been working like crazy, both at work and on a new project.

Matter of fact, that is what this post is about.

First, been working, moving, helping my kids and grandkids out and just in general, busy.

Second, I'm working on a new project called Legacy Scribes Collaborative, and that has kept me extra busy!

Third, I'm moving my blog from here, over to our Legacy blog, here. I find it difficult to maintain two blogs. I've tried before and failed, even with the scheduling features. I focus better when there is one, so please, drop by and follow me there!

Legacy also has a website up now, which has a blog page, but I've decided to use the scheduling feature of Blogger and then update the website blog for those who don't use Blogger.

We're about to have another book signing event and all of those details are on the website, here.

I've also linked to Insecure Writer's Support Group and hope to get back into participating in that, because it's a resource I think all writer's should utilize! I love IWSG and have missed so much, I have to get caught up again.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday coming up, for those that celebrate, and I hope to see you on my new page!

No comments: