Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Writing Wednesday Pre-Turkey Day...

 Hey all! Hope you are all having a good week so far and are ready for the Thanksgiving feasts to begin. It's near the end of NaNoWriMo and I'm sitting at 22K+ words. Not sure if I will make it to the goal, but I am still going to give it my best effort!

How about you? Did you win NaNo?

This year, much like the previous couple of years, our gathering is going to be small. Which... it's okay. Sort of. I miss the big family dinners and things of that nature. But we're keeping it small, mostly due to lack of funds for travel or anything of that nature.

That's okay, though, because we'll be gearing up for Christmas.

Typically, we draw names at Thanksgiving to see who we're going to buy a gift for, but this year's tradition was done on Halloween, so we could have that extra month to shop and if deliveries are running late, no one has to wait until February to get their gift. Plan ahead!

So tell me your traditions, tell me about NaNoWriMo and have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: