Thursday, August 18, 2022

Project Information...

 My last post consisted of a list of sorts of upcoming projects. I figured the one I'm most excited about, I can give more details.

It'll be the Writing Podcast, name is yet to be determined. I had plans of reading a chapter at a time of a current story, but then those characters, AKA *DIVAS*, decided to turn the tides on me and now I have to go back and re-work things. Eventually, it will be a thing.

Everything else will be discussed. Things such as: 

Introduction: First episode, obviously, will be introducing myself, my writing, etc.

I'll discuss world building, character creation, plotting or pantsing, and things of that nature. After that, I have a list of things from Cancel Culture to benefits of a writing schedule, and book bannings.

Once a month, I will feature an author interview. Also once a month, I will have an open invitation to authors to discuss some of these topics as well in a roundtable discussion.

I will gladly take topic requests and interviews will be done first come, first served.

I know there are a lot of podcasts out there, and I know I'm going to have to learn a LOT of things. But this is something I have been passionate about for a long time.

I plan on having a channel on my Discord for authors to utilize and brainstorm, discuss things, etc. It'd be pretty fun to do an unplanned, unedited discussion with people, buuuut that might get a little crazy!

We'll have to stick to the format. *sighs*

I will be using my personal Twitter account for updates and scheduled posts. I may even get so bold as to record these sessions and put up on YouTube. We'll see. Ha!

You can private message me on Twitter and on Facebook. I will be setting up an email address specifically for this project for people to contact me.

What are your thoughts about podcasts? Leave me a comment! 

No comments: