Sunday, April 4, 2010

Woohoo an off day...

So I get to blog about any little thing I want. And now I have no clue what to blog about.

My hubby is making me breakfast. I'm a late riser, people. Then again, I do go to bed very late, or early depending on how you look at it. Is 4 a.m. early? :D

Oh... oh ok, here we go. For those of you who are new to my blog (and I am so happy to have you!!) my sister in law, Cheri, will be published Dec. of this year. That is if her book goes to press on time.

Her book: The Peasant Queen. Young adult fantasy. She's the bomb, I love her writing. It doesn't hurt that we're related and I get to live vicariously through her. Hehee!

We're also so, SO close to having our contest. We have a drawing to do, but only after the two of us reach 100 followers each. So if you're following mine and wouldn't possibly mind adding another to your (long) list, I'd appreciate it. She would as well. I'm all about promoting her!

Her blog is here. If the link doesn't work (which we've been having lots of issues lately) it is also here: www(dot)cherichesley(dot)blogspot(dot)com.

I luffs her, she's such an awesome sister in law and I'll probably brag about her again when we hit S. :D

9 comments:

Cheri Chesley said...

tee hee. Aww, thanks! :)

Mel Chesley said...

But of course! What're sisters for, eh?

Oh and Cheri's joined the A-Z challenge! Hopefully in time. :D

Hart Johnson said...

Nice to have a day with a little flexibility, eh? Congrats to your sis-in-law! I'll check out her blog.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I go to bed late/early also.
I do hope your sister's book get published on time.
will look up her blog address,
well back to the challenge tomorrow which is quite exciting really.

Take care.
Yvonne,

Unknown said...

I will def check it out. :D

Aren't sister the bomb-diggity-yo? I love having my sis as a blogging buddy.

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to write a few of the blogs for the upcoming week. It's my crazy week at work, so I want to get a head start.

Oh, and I added Cheri this morning. *waves to Cheri* Haven't had a chance to take a look around her blog though.

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks! I do appreciate it. And yes, sisters are the best blogging buddies to have. Weee!

See you all tomorrow as we muster on!

Kirsten Lesko said...

Added!

Julie said...

I love your blog. So bouncy, so lively, I love it.
I am your newest follower at the moment and will be heading over to your sister-in-laws in a little bit. First gotta read more. Love you A-Z challenge too.
Take care and have a great and blessed day.