Monday, May 23, 2011

Are You Still Here?...



Well if you are reading this, apparently certain predictions did not come true. Hehe! So much the better for us! Hopefully they'll learn they can't predict these sort of things if they would just read the Bible. I have to say, I walked into McDonald's with my daughter to get her check wearing my "My Little Ponies of the Apocalypse" t-shirt. There was a family there fresh from church, eating ice cream. Yeah, I got a glare from the dad. Hehe! Anyway!

It is Monday! Monday... hmm... Monday....


I am going to be on vacation next week. I will be gone May 30th to June 14th. In the meantime, would anyone like to be a guest blogger? I'll be scheduling some posts and trying to keep up. I will have my laptop with me after all. But just thought it might be an awesome opportunity to have some guest blogs.

If you would like to be a guest blogger, send me an email this week with your blog post. I will schedule them in and respond with the date so you can tell people when you'll be over here. I'll return the favor when you need it. Just ask.

All right, have a great week and great "second chance"!

5 comments:

Stephanie M said...

I imagined that reverend saying "doh!" Gotta love those flawed calculations :)

Have a great vacation.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I dig the billboard! And your shirt is funny. Some people are too sensitive.

Mel Chesley said...

No kidding, Stephanie! And I will, I get to hang out with some friends while there.
Alex, I agree! I thought it was pretty funny myself, but I did try to hide my shirt on my way out, because the little girl said she liked it. All she saw, though, were the ponies. XD

Jamie Gibbs said...

Ha! The T shirt is awesome. I best there are a lot of churchy types who are pretty red faced about the whole non-apocalypse thing now, hehe.

Mel Chesley said...

Well it is like a friend of mine posted on FaceBook:
"Oops! Forgot to carry the one..." Mr. Camping.
Hehe! I couldn't help but laugh.