Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Am I Forgetting Something?...

So it is Tuesday! Well, not much to be excited about, except for the fact I am packing to go on vacation.

I will be gone for two weeks, so I am trying to spend some time getting some posts scheduled. I hate to leave after having come back from a long absence! Don't leave me... Anyway...

So on that note, I would like to know if any of you might have some time to write up a guest blog for me, shoot it on over to my email and I'll schedule it in and let you know when to expect it to be posted. :D Pretty please?

Last minute, I know. And I am SO sorry.

I don't like the beginning or end of a trip because I almost ALWAYS forget something either way. If I don't forget it for the trip, I end up leaving it behind. Isn't that always the way? Never fails. But the middle of the trip... that is always fun.

Okay! So if you want to be a guest blogger, shoot me an email. Paridzule.keep@gmail.com. That's me!

What's your strategy to make sure you remember everything for your trip? Do you ever forget anything? What is the weirdest item you've forgotten?

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your trip! Sorry, I couldn't possibly get a guest post together that quickly. And whatever you forget (unless it's a 'legal document') you can purchase when you arrive.

Mel Chesley said...

That's okay, I understand. :D And yeah, I can purchase what I forget, that is true. I just hate having to spend money on something I had ready to take with me in the first place, lol!

Creepy Query Girl said...

I'm strapped for time otherwise I would have! I hope you have a great vacation!!