Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My 200th Post...




Being that my 200th post has come and gone, you would think I would celebrate and that this post would be special. Thought provoking. Insightful even!

Psshhh! Look at who is posting. ::Snorts::

Sadly, if you are reading this it means I am on VACATION! Woot! My wonderful, supportive mother is turning 75! Don't tell her that I just told the whole world. ::Laughs again:: But personally I think it is a milestone that just screams for celebration. So my siblings and I are taking her out to dinner and then having a morning picnic the following day. We will be spending lots of time together and then I get to see my sister-in-law (on my husband's side) Cheri! She's the best.

I'm working to get some scheduled posts up. I know I should be able to do some posting while away as I will have my laptop with me. I can post some pics to show you all.

So I wanted to leave you with some funnies. Just because I love Icanhascheezburger.com.








This is one of my absolute favorites. Hehe! (The church to the right)

As is this one:

And at least one more:



See you all soon!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! And enjoy celebrating your mother's birthday with your family. I won't tell her you revealed her age...

Kate the Book Buff said...

Have a blast, and happy birthday to your mom!

-Kate the Book Buff
The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

Christina Lee said...

HA!!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!

Jamie Gibbs said...

Happy birthday to your mother, and congrats on reaching 200 posts!!

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks! I am having a blast,now I just need to figure out how to get her internet and my computer to recognize each other. XD