Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites & A Funny...

Woohoo, it's Friday! I love me some Fridays.

Okay, so I have a couple of announcements before the hilarity ensues.

First, as I write this post, the Smashwords page for my book has 49 'Likes'. A HUGE thank you to all who have helped me spread the word with this!

Second, "Adversarius, Shadow of the Rose: Book One" is NOW available in PAPERBACK on Amazon!!!!

::Cheers and does the happy dance::

I'm very surprised. I was hoping it would be available this month, but with some formatting issues, I was thinking it would be later. But nope, nope, nope! It's here!

I'd love it if you would all help me spread the word on that.

And thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. I can't begin to express how much it means to me!

And now, on to the funnies!








And there you have it. Thought I'd make up for some lost funnies. Have an awesome weekend!

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The Inigo one is classic.
Congratulations on your book in paperback! I'll mention it in the Ninja News on Monday.

Jai said...

The cat on the phone is awesome.

Congrats on the book in paperback!!

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Alex! And Jai, when I saw that photo, I laughed and laughed!

Anonymous said...

Paperback! How exciting for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mel! I' with Alex; Inigo cat is awesome :)

dolorah said...

Congrats Mel. The novel sounds exciting. I'll pick it up next payday.

......dhole

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

omgosh that phone cat is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the paperback! That's super exciting, and makes it 'feel' more real I think. So awesome.

And playing games while on the can-lol!