Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Funnies & Faves...

Friday posts are getting a little tweak. That's all right, you're just worried about the funnies. I know you!

So for faves today, I have to confess that Neverwinter 2 is becoming my overall favorite game to play now. The ease of the game, meaning all I have to do is put my target over the enemy and hold down my mouse button, heck yeah! Totally easy to play. I do like a challenge, trust me. But my poor old keyboards get worn out so quickly when I'm macro mashing in World of Warcraft.

Seriously.

I also have to say, in light of the Get Healthy blog hop that bounced around, my favorite things to put in my juices so far is... (believe it or not) sweet potatoes and beets. I normally can't stand them!! But to put them in a juice. OMG! Divine!

Also, don't forget to check out this post here to get geared up for the Follow Fest of a blog hop.

All right, you're just sitting there waiting impatiently now. You want the funnies, doncha? Okay, okay... pushy!

Here you go! You'll get these first two if you've ever watched "How I Met Your Mother". Enjoy and I hope you have a great weekend.







7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Beets and sweet potatoes - I never would've put the two together.

Mel Chesley said...

I know! But they're super yummy in juices!

Sarah McCabe said...

I just recently returned to playing WoW casually with my husband. But I'm a clicker, not a button masher. Don't shun me!!

Mel Chesley said...

I don't ever shun a fellow WoW player. :D

Unknown said...

Tried Neverwinter but unable to adapt to method of fighting or speed of game. Think it's my MS which means I need to keep switching hands - plus reactions are terrible.

NEVER ask me to join a party or you'll die!! Ask my wife, she's an avid gamer too and has to put up with my erratic style. (She's great at Neverwinter)

Mel Chesley said...

It is taking a lot of getting used to, Roland. But once you get the hang of it, it's easy. Sooo.... I'll ask your wife to join instead. :D

Unknown said...

Agreed; it's quite odd to see Robin Sparkles doing anything other than HIMYM.

Also, Neverwinter was a great game. Skyrim kind of changed everything for me, though.