Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Funnies & Favorites...

Gah! Better late than never. I was going to work on this post last night, but ended up getting home late and all sorts of stuff. Oh well, here we go now!

So favorites... I'd like to do something different today. I'm going to list a couple of my favorite games.

Risk: An oldie, but a goodie. I love Risk and have discovered an online version at Pogo.com. I remember playing Risk with my brother. He'd take over a country and flick the pieces off the board. Ha!

Hand Over Foot: A card game my mom taught me last time she visited. I love playing card games, but this quickly became my favorite.

Neverwinter Nights 2: Love, LOVE this game! I've forsaken World of Warcraft to play this game for awhile. I know, *gasp!* right?

Alright, enough of that. On with the funnies!





Alright! Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Nothing like a little LOTR humor!
Hand Over Foot. Wow, haven't played that in years.

Jai said...

Great funnies!

I've never heard of hand over foot. I'll have to google it.

M.J. Fifield said...

I have a LOTR version of Risk. I never win, but it's always fun to play.

Love the funnies.

Have a great weekend!

The Daily Bern said...

Risk is a great game. My problem was always finding someone to get to play though so Im glad to hear there is an online version.

Mel Chesley said...

Gotta love a great card game. And I'd LOVE to have a LOTR Risk game! Woot! If you ever get on pogo.com, my user name is CapnSorcha. You can friend me and we'll battle it out online anytime!

Anonymous said...

This fellow Middle Earth fan can never get enough Aragorn funnies!

Unknown said...

Used to get really uptight playing Risk - when I got invaded and lost!! Love the LOTR funnies - and also played LOTR Online for a while and got totally immersed.

Was looking forward to Neverwinter after cutting teeth on Baldur's Gate games, BUT PWI annoyed me by taking money for Raiderz founders pack incl beta key for NW2. Well into Beta finally able to get on.

So playing Star Wars (SWTOR) and Age of Conan

Mel Chesley said...

Ha! I play LotRO as well and SWOR,too. Haven't looked into Conan, though.

Unknown said...

Neverwinter Nights - that takes me back. Now, because of Skyrim, everything else pales in comparison :)

Unknown said...

What SWTOR server you on? Might see your avatar around!

We're on Harbinger with guild - Argosy - on dark side. Playing PVE English server with Age of Conan Unchained