Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What's Happening...

Not a whole heck of a lot, right now. Compared to this last weekend, life is dull! But I'm down with that. I need the quiet.

I'm currently working on some artwork with GIMP. I downloaded the program and have been tweaking my maps. I was going to attempt to clean up some of my artwork as well, to see what I can do with it. I'm still trying to get used to the program, so if anyone has some tips, please pass them along!

My "Ask Me Anything" week is going good, so far. The Linky at the bottom of the page is for anyone who would like to do the same thing, sort of make it a blog hop. So if you would like anyone to ask YOU anything, click the Linky! Then pick a time and place when you want to answer the questions. You are more than welcome to join me on Monday, the 27th, on Twitter if you like. Just use the AskMeAnything hashtag. (#) It'll be tons of fun!

You'll find my post and Linky here. And feel free to invite anyone else. With the Linky, I'll be able to come 'round to your blog and ask my question.

Have a great rest of the week! And I'll see you Friday with the Funnies.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have you been following Clarissa Draper's series on how to use GIMP? Might be helpful.

Mel Chesley said...

I'll have to check that out, Alex! Any help is good right now. :D Thanks!

Jai said...

Best of luck with the GIMP - me and computers. I'm lucky to find the on button most days. ;)

Unknown said...

It took me ages to get my head around GIMP; I was lucky to grab Photoshop CS2 back when it was freeware...

Mel Chesley said...

I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I like it. I hope I can do what I am wanting to do. So far it seems plausible. :D

Gina Gao said...

Good luck with using GIMP!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com