Monday, May 20, 2013

Ask Me Anything...

It's Monday! Why am I so excited for Monday, you ask? Because it's my last week of work. Ha! It's a good thing. The kids have been all fired up and hyper because school is almost out, which makes me tired as all get out at the end of the day.

AND as of Saturday, I became a Grandma! Here is a pic of the cutest baby since my kids! And yes, I'm biased:



Anyway, I wanted to do something to reconnect and get back in the swing of things next week. So I'm going to host a Q & A.

Here's what will happen:

You can ask me anything this week, all week long. Leave your questions in the comments below or email me: Paridzule dot Keep at gmail dot com.

Then, on Monday, May 27th, I'll be on Twitter and will answer your questions there. I'm @MLChesley if you want to add me. And I'll be using the #AskMeAnything hashtag. If you aren't on Twitter, no worries, I'll post answers the day after.

Now, if you would like to join me, by all means, you are welcome to! Sign up below.

So let's get started, ask me anything!

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

How's it feel to be a grandmother?

Jai said...

Congrats on being a grandma!!
You are allowed to be biased.

Tammy Theriault said...

alex stole my question!! ok. cutest baby!!!! now,has the baby inspired any writing?

Mel Chesley said...

Hehe! Thanks for the congratulations. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats again, Mel!

My question is:

What do you do to get into the 'writing zone'? Do you have a special setup, certain time of day, any pre-writing requirements (must have mug of coffee etc.)?

dolorah said...

Do you have a summer project all lined up?

.......dhole

Joseph Lallo said...

Do you put any special thought into things like the first words or last words in a book?