Monday, June 10, 2013

Follow-Stock...

Yeah, I totally went with the play on Woodstock. Couldn't help myself.

So here we are! The day of follow-frenziness. Nope, that's not a real word. Spell check says so. I'm planning my post a little early and hope to be around to follow all who have signed up a little later. I may be driving to Anchorage to pick up my son, we'll see.

At any rate, here is what today is all about. We'd all like some new followers in our social media. There are those who are on FaceBook, Goodreads and Twitter, but not everyone utilizes ALL of these at the same time. Personally, I'm still trying to figure out Goodreads. But I'm there. So let me show you all the places I'm looking for followers:


Twitter: You can find me at @MLChesley

On Facebook, I have two 'Like' pages. One is for M.L. Chesley Author and the other is for my book, 'Adversarius'. For that, all you have to do is click 'Like' if you want.

 Goodreads is at this link. Send me a friend request and I'll be looking for your pages as well.





 I'm super new to Google +, so I'm hoping this link works. Otherwise, well, I don't know what to tell ya, lol!







And last, but certainly not least, is my Smashwords page for my book. Currently, I'm holding a bit of a contest. If I get 200 likes for this page, I'll give away my ebook for 2 days. It's a win/win!

Now, to see the rest of the lovely people who are a part of this blog hop, check out the Linky list below. They're looking for followers as well and since this is FollowStock, that's exactly what we'll do! Follow.

Thanks to everyone who participated and now I am off to make the rounds. Have a great day!


10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Think I'm following you everywhere except Google+. I'll go look.

Murees Dupè said...

Thank you for following my blog and for stopping by. I started following you yesterday. It was really nice to meet you and thank you so much for hosting this great blog hop.

Wendy Lu said...

Thanks for hosting such a great blog hop, Mel! It's great to meet you! It's been a crazy Monday, so I'm still making my blog rounds...this has been a great way to meet new blogger friends. :)

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

~Wendy Lu

The Red Angel Blog

Unknown said...

I think I'm following you everywhere except smashwords (not signed up to that).

Hope the bloghop is a success, Mel!

Unknown said...

I think I'm following you everywhere except smashwords (not signed up to that).

Hope the bloghop is a success, Mel!

Mel Chesley said...

So far, so good! I've got to keep making the rounds. Got home late and will get all caught up as soon as possible. Thanks to all who participated and followed!

Allison said...

I love Goodreads, but I just can't keep up with all the other social media. I've been avoiding Twitter so far!

Allison (Geek Banter)

Mel Chesley said...

I find groups on Goodreads that I can't keep up with. It makes me feel guilty. One of these days I'll find a way to utilize GR better. I hope.

Jasveena R Prabhagaran said...

Thank you so much for the blog hop and I'm starting one soon. I will notify you when I work on it! Would promote your book around !!! :D All the best

Isaiyan Morrison said...

Thanks for hosting the Blog Hop!!