Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Updates & Success...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that my son is now home and recovering nicely. A story started brewing in my brain about a couple of his experiences, so might write up a short soon.

Now that he's home I can relax a lot more and not worry so much. Thanks to all of you for your healing thoughts, prayers, support. I appreciate it.

My blog hop did well! I had lots of fun, met some new people. Some new people met me. Hi there! *waves* I promise I won't scare you off in the first week.

Here's a couple of links for you all.

David Farland's "The Golden Queen" is .99 cents on Amazon right now.

 "Stained" by Ella James is free on Amazon.

As is "Inevitable" by Tamara Hart Heiner.











Now back to writing and getting things situated. I'm currently looking for work and we all know how much that cuts into writing time. But, it has to be done. I'm also willing to do some critiquing, proofreading, etc. Editing I can do as well, but right now only shorts. That will be a little better than taking on two jobs if I can supplement my income with writing stuff. Keep my creativity going at the very least.

Hope you are all having a good week and I'll see you on Friday with Funnies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear he's on the mend, Mel. Take some time out to relax yourself too :)

Unknown said...

I would love to interview you! Is Saturday, June 15th too soon? If you need more time I can put you in on Thursday, June 20th. Email me at jenchristopherson@yahoo.com