Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Faves & Funnies...

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good week. I've got a couple things to share with you before I jump right into my usual Friday post.

First, the Word Weavers group I belong to still has it's own blog. Yeah, been kinda quiet over there, I know. So I started something over there called 'Flash Friday'. No, you won't get flashed in THAT way, but you will get an opportunity to read some Flash Fiction. If you'd like to contribute, you know where to find me. (Points to email address at the left, bottom of the profile.)

For Faves this week, I have to say that I've gotten a couple of ARC's from some of my favorite indie authors. Yes, be jealous. I can't wait to review them!

I have this:

Which is totally next up on my TBR list. Awwww yeah! It's got some pretty cool illustrations inside, I'm so very excited.




I have this: Which will be right after 'Gravity's Revenge'. Yeah, baby!







And then I have a couple more books waiting for reviews. I love it. My reading pile never seems to end, but that's a good thing!

Now on to the funnies. Some weeks, I feel like I don't hit the funny bone very well, and others, I feel like I hit a home run.

This is a week I think I hit a home run. Enjoy!





Have a good weekend! What are your plans?

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I like the Ninja cats!
I'm seeing Man of Steel in just a couple hours.

Mel Chesley said...

I like when I find Ninja cats for you, Alex. lol! And I'm jealous you're going to see Man of Steel. Hope you like it!

Jai said...

Very nice on the funnies.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

lol the ninja cat one is AWESOME!!!
Thanks for the chuckle.

Unknown said...

I love that HP pic - things could have gone so much better if the Battle for Hogwarts was a giant water/nerf fight :)