Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Again?...

Is it just me, or did the weekend go by at light-speed? I didn't even have a chance to get a post scheduled, I was THAT busy.

I didn't get to write this weekend, though. I had other things to do and no time to set aside. But that's okay. Since my son has been home after surgery, we're trying to keep him as entertained as possible. So we're playing games after dinner every night.

I have been revising book two, however. I've sort of given myself a schedule during the week to write. Weekends are for family and laundry.

Laundry. Is. Endless.

I swear.

But my revisions! I actually revised like 400 words in a half hour. That was kind of epic for me. Once I get on a roll, I'm a pretty speedy typist. I timed it to at least 60 words a minute, when I have to look at something, and read as I type. If it's coming out of my brain, these fingers move as fast as this weekend did.

I hope you all had a good weekend. There isn't much to post today, but hopefully I will have something more meaningful on Wednesday. I didn't even get a chance to go look for any freebies happening this week for book news.

Oh well. If I give you chocolate, you'll forgive me right? Okay.

Have a great week, everyone!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good job on the revisions. Just glad your son is home. Keep him entertained.

Jai said...

Chocolate yummy.

Glad your revisions are going well. That's always nice.

BookCupid said...

Laundry is endless. I don't even get 12 seconds :(

Anonymous said...

Love that image. As the laundry mistress of a family of five, it is endless!