Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Faves and Funnies...

Hooray! I'm back! And so is FF&F!

I know, you missed it horribly, didn't you?

Couple of new faves. Some old ones.

Finally finished the "Hunger Games" series. Holy cow! I read the last two books in two and a half days. I wanted to read "Catching Fire" before I saw the movie with my husband.

I'm weird that way.

I read "Dying to Forget" by Trish Marie Dawson. Excellent book! I'll be posting a review on it soon.

Very good book. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest it.

I also read, and reviewed, "Child of the Ghosts" by Jonathan Moeller. You can read the review here. Love, love, love this book! Totally. I can't wait to read the rest in the series. But I have a huge TBR list, thanks to Bookbub.

Speaking of, I have been posting the free book links I get in Bookbub on my Facebook author page. If you are on FB, like the page and they'll show up in your newsfeed. I'll be starting it up again on Monday.

I also have some new faves in artwork. And this time, I actually have the names of the artists! Woot! So here is your fantasy artwork for today by Flavio Bolla:



Okay, so on to the thing I know you've been waiting for! The funnies!




That's it folks! Have an awesome Friday and a fabulous weekend. What are your plans?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome back!
Really would like to see the next frame of that last one.

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Alex. I would like to see the next frame of that as well. Lol!