Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm Back...

I'm back for the most part. Meaning, I am back from dealing with the debacle that is life.

I'm going to attempt to get back on a regular schedule of blogging. Might take me several false starts, but I will get back to it, once again.

Again, thank you for sticking around during my hiatuses. It is never fun to have to drop off the face of the earth completely to deal with life.

I've been perusing the web while away, but haven't been able to contribute much due to the fact that my laptop... well, it sucks, to be honest. But it gets most of the job done! But I have sorely missed my computer!! I'm so happy to be home.

I've got some post ideas for next week. I'll try to get up my usual Friday post. I've collected new funnies for you all. I know, you're just thrilled about that, aren't you? Ha!

Happy Wednesday to you all! I'll see you Friday.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome back, Mel!! Sorry you had to deal with life, but that does come before online stuff. Glad you're back.

klahanie said...

Greetings human, Mel,

Indeed, work through the situations that happen in life. You have priorities. The main thing is you take care of YOU.

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

Vicki Rocho said...

Welcome back! Newly returned myself. Must be something in the air, maybe?

Mark Means said...

Welcome back and know that you're not alone. I've been seeing quite a few returns as well as "returning" myself.

That's the great thing about this community, we're always there for each other, no matter how long it takes :)

Best of luck getting back into the swing of things.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the land of the blogging! Hope things start looking up for you.

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks everyone! Vicki, Mark, glad you're back as well. I'm happy to be back. It gets too "quiet" in my head, otherwise. :D