Saturday, November 7, 2009

Boy, I Ramble

It is what I do best, ramble. Usually on and on about nothing, but mostly I pull out a soap box every so often and perch on it.
Most people don't like what they hear spewing forth from my mouth. Wow, go figure.

Rambling is something I have issues curbing in my writing. I want every detail I see in my brain to be transmitted and communicated to your brain. Writing gives me that creative challenge. What a challenge it is!

Among the many things I know and understand about writing is that it is a way for me to work things out in my life. Every author does it to some degree. It is like dreaming. While you sleep, your dreams convey messages and solutions to problems you face either once in a while or on a daily basis. Writing is like that for me. I can write about things in my life, change them around to suit my character and then watch the solution unfold before me. It is kind of fun.

Then on the opposite spectrum of working through issues through writing is the dark, fun part. Placing people in real life that irritate the hell out of me and turning them in to a character I can torture and kill! *Coughs* Okay, maybe not kill. But I certainly do have my Main give them a piece of their mind that magically resembles what I would like to say to that person.

So, with the topic of this post in mind, I am going to shut up now. *Laughs*

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)
www.nanowrimo.org



Keep track with me on FaceBook!

No comments: