Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi And A Thanks...

Hey! Hi there to all my new followers. Very nice to "meet" you, feel free to comment!

I'm on vacay right now, no haven't taken any pics yet, but I will soon!

I want to say thanks to Alex over here (Alex J. Cavanaugh) and Jamie over here (Mithril Wisdom) for posting up that I am looking for critiquers and beta readers. Feel free to drop me a line if you would like to be a BR or know someone. I will be reading my emails, but I probably won't get into much until after June 14th. So I will post when I am back and ready.

Thanks guys, you are the best and I am glad to know you. :D

4 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

You're welcome, Mel :D Good luck with the beta readers, and have an awesome vacation!

Luanne G. Smith said...

Yes, enjoy your vacation. Wish I was on one right now. :)

andrea said...

Hello!

I have chosen your blog as a recipient of The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. You can pick it up @ my blog:

http://andreasforthereading.blogspot.com

Have a great day,
Andrea

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Jamie and L.G.

Andrea, thank you so much! I will swing by and get it when I am not using someone else's computer. :D