Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chaos...

Well. As of today, this will officially be my 4th day of work. One of my co-workers is on vacation and will be back next week so at the moment, my schedule is hell. It's all right, I need to get used to being on my feet for over 8 hours a day again. That is something that doesn't take me long to do as long as I have the right shoes. Which of course... I don't. But, no worries.

The only other thing going on is my mom was supposed to leave here and return home on Sunday. Unfortunately, she ended up in the hospital and they won't let her travel just yet. I keep telling her she really didn't want to go home anyway. Hehe! Nothing super serious, but it is keeping me hoppin'. I have to rearrange her flight reservations, bring her stuff she needs, work, pick up my daughter from work, come home, make dinner.... oh, was I supposed to write something? :Snorts:

No matter what, I am going to keep my writing/blogging schedule as best I can. Even if I have to schedule blogs two weeks in advance and just catch up on reading blogs when I am home. I don't want to take a super long hiatus like I did last year. It was very difficult to get back into the writing and blogging routine I had been keeping. The only time I will really take a break is when I move, which has been put on hold.

Other than that, I am enjoying my job! Hope you all are having a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

Wow. Now I feel much better about my schedule. I hope things settle down for you soon. :-)

Angela Brown said...

My schedule doesn't sound quite so frantic now. Hopefully things will calm soon.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad it's not serious with your mom! Hey, sounds like the chaos is temporary, so no stress.

Jamie Gibbs said...

Good luck getting things back on track :) I know that a hiatus can throw things off a lot so hopefully it won't be a long one :)