I'm a huge fan of movies. If you couldn't already tell. I'm a horror movie buff, with the occasional chick flick thrown in the mix. I do love a good action flick and adore epic movies. Over the years, I find myself quoting from movies more than I do from books.
Thank goodness for Goodreads! I find quotes I like all the time!
But to pass some time and to get back into the swing of blogging again, I thought I would post up my top ten favorite movie quotes.
And in advance, pardon the language.
10. "Well I'll be g** damned! Shit-kicker heaven!" ~ Zephyr from Near Dark.
9. "Normal denotes a lack of courage." ~ One of the aunts from Practical Magic.
8. "I'm feeling a little woozy over here!" ~ One of the killers from Scream, after being stabbed.
7. "Where do these stairs go?"
"They go up!" ~ Venkman and Co. from Ghostbusters.
6. "And there was much rejoicing." ~ Monty Python's Holy Grail.
5. "Why cut his heart out with a spoon?"
"Because it will hurt more!" ~ Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood.
4. "Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso. All for Zorro, stand up and say so!" ~ Zorro from Zorro the Gay Blade.
3. "If you can see me, what am I doing?" ~ Sydney from Scream on the front porch, picking her nose.
2. "Feel better?"
"Yeah. Hey, wanna get pancakes?" ~ Marvin from Red after shooting the bad guy in the head to make sure he was dead.
1. "Did you really call my parents? My mom and dad are gonna be so mad!" ~ One of the killers from Scream.
Yeah, more than one reference to Scream in there. Sorry. And for the life of me I can't remember the characters name!!!! Oh well.
Hope they at least made you giggle. Have a great day!