Friday, February 3, 2012

M. I. A...

No, I am not ignoring you guys. I've been so super busy with my job and winter is just kicking everyone's butt here right now.

First, a co-worker had a death in the family. So I am picking up an extra day on top of the extra day I asked for as far as hours go.

Then, this last week we've had at least two blizzards and driving in the snow has been a nightmare. Plus, when I close at work I have to drag the trash to the dumpster and if the plow hasn't come by, I get the whole Alaskan experience... Fun!

So bear with me. My free time is being taken up by sleep or goofing off or sleep...

I'll get back to you all as soon as I can! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm sorry Mel! Sounds like a rough week. Stay warm and safe.

Mel Chesley said...

Absolutely! I do as little as possible when it deals with outdoors these days. :D