I don't know about you guys, but now that I find myself with time to blog, I can't seem to come up with topics. So here I sit, Googling stuff.
Sounds kinda kinky, but hey, we all do it.
Ahem. Anywhoo... I came across a blog post by Little Miss Momma. In which she gives 10 topic and writing prompts for blogs. The first thing she says, is be inspired what other bloggers have written. Don't plagiarize, just be inspired and give credit where it is due. Hence the link to her blog as well.
I did that last week when I was discussing the blurred genre lines of late. I don't mind revisiting that topic either. I think the discussion was excellent and would love to hear more from people. You can find that post here. I'll keep talking about it over there! Or maybe I will post again later in the week.
In the meantime, I'm going to work on some posts for this week using some of the topics from LMM.
One of the ideas was a Life List. I'm going to narrow it down to my Top Ten on my Bucket List. How's that?
Here we go!
10. Travel around North America, just to be a tourist and say, "I've been there!".
9. Become a tattoo artist.
8. Build/Own my own home. (I'm soooo tired of renting!!!!)
7. Pay off my student loan! I'm not kidding, that's a bill I don't want hanging over my head or my family's should something happen to me.
6. Publish a dozen or more books. Good books. I don't want to crank them out and have them be sloppy just to make this goal. I want to work hard, improve my craft and publish!
5. This goes along with number 6... I would love, LOVE to see my book world become aa game like World of Warcraft. How freakin' awesome would that be? I don't care if my books ever get made into movies, I want it made into a MMORPG!! Yes, my geek is showing.
4. Visit Scotland. Being half Scottish, I want to visit. I also want to see if I can research my heritage on this side of my family more. But, time is something I don't have lots of.
3. Visit Holland. My other half is Dutch. I have a copy of this side of the family tree dating all the way back to the 1600's in the Netherlands.
2. Aside from 3 and 4, I want to see lots of other places, so I will just say travel for this one. See as many places as I can before I kick the bucket.
1. Hmm... there is so much I want to do... but something I have yet to do is... go to Disneyland! That is one place I have to go at least once, right?
Got any cool items on your bucket list?